Speaker Selector and Volume Controls

Speaker selector and volume controls question from Robert Schimmel:

Message :
I have wired my house for speakers; two rooms with one pair, and one room with a single dual channel speaker. The wires exit the wall by my by my stereo at a two gang box. Each room has a box for a volume control. Can you suggest what I need to complete the installation (i have speakers). speaker selector? wall plate? volume controls?
thanks, roger schimmel


Sure, a basic speaker selector like this one:
InwallTech SS4R

InwallTech SS-4R Speaker Selector
InwallTech SS-4R Speaker Selector


Volume controls to match:
InwallTech VC2100R

Volume Control
VC2100R Volume Control